In an environment where there cannot be fixed or ‘scheduled’ prices for celebrant services, you will find my fees for weddings to be both reasonable and competitive. There is an old adage that “you only get what you’re prepared to pay for” and my premium wedding package* provides for:
- An ‘obligation-free’ meeting to discuss your requirements and options, as well as advice on legal matters for marriage according to Australian law.
- Attending to the completion and witnessing of all preliminary marriage documents.
- Provision of copies of ‘sample’ real wedding ceremonies and access to my library of ceremony resources (for your reference only).
- Assistance with the design and creation of a personalised wedding ceremony that meets your needs and reflects your expectations, including readings, poems, symbols and traditions as requested.
- A full ceremony rehearsal for the wedding party (typically at the wedding venue).
- Reasonable access in person, by email or telephone about ceremony drafts or other matters.
- Travel within the ACT and local region at no additional cost.
- Access to my PA system and wireless microphones during the ceremony.
- Access to PA system for music (of your choice) by CD before, during and after the ceremony.
- If required, provision of a table and (2) chairs for signing certificates at the ceremony.
- A ‘laser-printed’ commemorative “Certificate of Marriage” to be presented at the ceremony.
- A ‘keep sake’ presentation copy of the full ceremony.
- Attendance to the lodging of all legal documents with the relevant Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages immediately after the wedding day and
- Full compliance with the requirements of the Attorney-General’s “Code of Practice for Marriage Celebrants” (copy to be provided at first meeting).
For ceremonies other than weddings, fees are available on application, but are generally at lower rates because they do not carry the same levels of documentation and legal requirements as marriages.